Category: Maid Service
Nowadays, due to hectic schedules and busy lifestyles, people may not get some time to clean their windows for several weeks or months. As a result, windows get jammed or dusty whether on the internal or external side of your home and affecting the overall look of your house. By considering this thing, Window Cleaning in Abbotsford brings well-experienced and qualified sweepers who are experts to clean all types of your house or office windows, etcetera.
Moving further, with the passing of time, pollution and dust storage gradually accumulate on your windows on both sides, interrupting sunlight into your room and often blocking the outside view. When you try to clean these windows yourself, they will wash differently than they should. It may be due to the need for proper equipment or detergent that is relevant for window cleaning. Thus, it would help if you appointed the Window Cleaners, who do not have the appropriate tools to neat your windows but also know the suitable detergent or techniques for window cleaning.
Which mistake should you avoid while cleaning your windows?
- Choosing a sunny day to clean your windows: Perform window cleaning on a sunny day to get satisfactory results so that you do not need to wipe it off the water drops that may create its shadow. While you wipe water drops with a cloth or sponge, you may notice that it leaves some scars or signs on the mirror that look dull. So, do window cleaning under the blazing sun. It will also help to clean ants from your window corners that sometimes make their home in the corners of your locked windows.
- Spraying cleaner on top of dust and dirt: This step is necessary to execute. If you clean your windows for a short time, they are filled with dust. So, before cleaning, you must sweep this dirt from the frame with an appropriate tool, such as a brush or handheld vacuum cleaner. So that when you put water on the dusty area of the window, it will not turn into a muddy mess.
- Use an old cotton rag to dry your windows: Many individuals start drying their windows after washing or cleaning them with newspapers. Although it turns the mirror into an acceptable condition to some extent, it is better if you dry it with a reusable microfiber cloth. These clothes are super washable and absorbent, leaving your glass shiny and streak-free.
- Wiping with a squeegee: After washing the windows, you should wipe the water with a squeegee rather than any cloth because after using the material, you squeeze it on the floor so that it will dirty your floor, and there are chances if something falls into the collected water on the floor, it will scatter muddy water drops back on the mirror. So, use a squeegee and clear the whole water.
- Cleaning all your windows in one day: You may clean your windows once or twice a year; therefore, use simple techniques to finish your work quickly. Begin your piece from one side of your room and ensure all window cleaning on the same side will end on the same day to get a good view from your windows. Always follow the same process.
Who does not want a clean, pristine house right after they open the doors? Imagine a sparkling clean house greeting you after a busy day!
You can complete this fantasy by hiring a reliable company that can clean your space like a professional. You would not have to worry about anything and expect them to take care of everything you do not have time to complete. Some of their responsibilities include mopping floors, cleaning windows, and also dusting shelves. With the help of the right Maid Service British Columbia, you will be able to manage a lot of tasks you would not have gotten time to complete. And do not worry; you would not have to pay a hefty amount of money to accomplish that. It is cost-effective and so worth it.
You can also enjoy the services of Medical Office Cleaning Surrey with us.
Average Cost Of Maid Service
Let us now talk about the average cost of a single cleaning service to understand this topic better and whether you think it is worth it.
On average, the cost of cleaning service will come to around $200 to $250. Most homeowners generally spend anywhere between $150 to $300. Most cleaning service companies charge by square footage or hours. The price per hour can range between the possibilities of $65 to $120. In fact, the cost stated above also includes multiple cleaners. And those cleaning services that charge you based on the square footage will depend on the size of your house. On average, an area with less than 1,000 square feet can cost you around $120. And for a house with a 3,000 square foot, you can expect around $320.
What To Expect During The Cleaning Service?
Have you never hired someone professional to clean your residential or commercial space? Then you might be clueless about what to expect and what the procedure might be. Fortunately for you, we have got you covered. Most of the cleaning service companies will give you the service which we have stated below.
- They will vacuum your floors to clean them. You can also choose to polish them if you require.
- They will then proceed to dust the surfaces. If you want them to clean antiques, it might cost you extra based on how fragile they are and if you require any special cleaner for that activity.
- They will also scrub floors, counterparts, and sinks. In case you have damaged or old grout, a cleaner will not be able to repair it.
These are some of the things that the company will generally not do. Some of the most common chores that the cleaners will not include in their plan are:
- Washing your laundry
- Doing the dishes
- Washing the walls
However, you can always talk to your cleaning company to provide these services if possible. Do keep in mind that additional tasks will definitely cost you extra.