Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We have cleaning packages depending upon the frequency of the cleaning services required. We offer our clients weekly, bi-weekly and monthly packages. The frequent the cleaning, the lower the rate of cleaning services offered by our Cleaning company in Vancouver.
Q12: What happens if I am not home at the scheduled time and the house is locked when the cleaner arrives?
- Cleaning Ceiling fan blades
- Light fixtures -hand washing in place
- Vacuuming or washing Blinds and shutters
- Dusting Mini-Blinds
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills hand washing or wiping
- Baseboard’s hand washing or wiping, reachable w/out moving furniture
- Lamp and lampshades dusting or vacuum with an attachment
- Hand wiping pictures and knick-knacks
- Furniture polishing, fronts, sides, legs, and or vacuuming
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts cleaning
- All doors washing
- Light switch plates cleaning
- Countertops and backsplashes washing
- Mirrors Indexing from top to bottom
- Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if built-up)
- Wastebaskets emptying/washing/relining
- Beds made includes master and any additional beddings
- Stairs vacuuming, wood washing
- Floors vacuuming and mopping has closets too
- Get recommendations.
- Make a list of needs in advance.
- Run a quick check on the company’s profile
- Schedule a meet-and-greet.
- Stick around for the first few cleanings.
When you clean an office, it’s essential to consider the needs of those who work there. Employees like a neat and clean workspace. Don’t bother to touch the paperwork without permission. When no employee is present, do a thorough dusting according to the contract and spot clean as needed.
Empty dustbins and put them back in their respective places. But we suggest you hire cleaning services offered by Sweeping Maid to get your workspaces cleaned thoroughly and effectively to focus on running errands and boost hygiene .